Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weather Life and Other

Well hello readers. I know I have not been good at keeping up on posting. It has just been lacking in my mind to have thoughtful things to say.

The weather has been rather crazy as of late. Rain mostly, which I guess is good for the plants. The few days that are sunny I try to go out in it as much as possible. I have given up caring what happens now and am glad to be out of the house when I can. Like I told folks on Facebook soon enough people will be complaining that it's to hot.


 We are having another 4th of July here which promises to be a good time. Previous to this my nephew and family are coming for the weekend.  Should be fun to see them. The pool wont be open for people to swim i don't think.

Have a great weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment