Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Time Is Here

 OK time for a redo post. The last tine I was posting my head was in a fog with a cold. It sucks being sick and during the holidays. I still am dealing with congestion but well see what this week holds. Our family had their annual Christmas party and my nephew was the life of the party....the little charmer he is. He did really well at his first extended family function. Santa was a hit with him as well.

And yes what is Christmas without cookies and hot buttered rum? We went down to my sisters for cookie baking weekend. We made so many cookies it would take me to long to list them all. Since mom is home for two weeks from work I am hoping she can help me make buckeyes since my sister really like them.

Last night we had some fabulous chinese food from an unexpurgated new restaurant my sister would go to when she lived here. I must say it beats the buffet style places. Chow main doesn't have to be watery. The generals chicken was pretty tasty also. I never liked it much because it was always so spicy.

We also went to see the lights at the race track. My nephew thankfully woke up in time to see it. That made my sister happy. I felt bad for my brother though he was pretty sick too. Their new car is pretty cool though, Lots of little bells and whistles. I forgot what it was like to wear an actual seat belt. But then I don't much care for my wheelchairs seat belt either.

So I think I'll quit blogging while I'm ahead. Enjoy this holiday season because you will never get it back the same way again. LET IT SNOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment