Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Every year there is always some goal that people make for themselves. Sometimes the goals are physical, emotional and some are just fun.

Here are some questions to think about when you don't have anything better to do or need a break form the everyday routine. Why do people make resolutions? What makes them decide on one over the other? Think about it.....why do people enjoy finding fault with some aspect of their lives?

I'm no better at this believe me.

I have several resolutions of my own.

First I am going to try to lose weight. I am happy with my body the way it is but I know I can look better. I know I can do this one because all I have to do is make sure I don't eat much and certainly not a bunch of junk food.

My next resolution is to try and be in a few horse shows this season. I have not been able to ride horses very much this year due to personal issues. I hope I can overcome these issues and have some fun back at the barn. My teachers all miss me and I miss the horses.

Last I am going to try and find a date. I know I am not very good at this one, but its worth a shot again. I know I am not happy about the prospect of being alone most of my life. But I also realize that for some love doesn't just happen overnight. Knowing what you want and what qualities a mate needs to possess is an important next step.

So there you have it. Happy 2011 early!

No comments:

Post a Comment